Monday, June 6, 2011

Schools out! Schools out! Teachers let the monkeys out!

I am so glad that school is out for the summer. I don't have to stress nearly as much when I don't have to send Bug to school everyday. Oh, how cute kindergarten graduation was! I was so impressed with how well Bug sat in his seat and clapped for each of his friends when their names were called to go get certificate. What was even cuter, was when we were pulling out of the parking lot, he asked me "Mommy, am I done with school now?" I said "Yes honey, school is out for the summer." His reply..."Oh Yeah!!!" Totally cracked me up! I had never heard that come out of his mouth before and it was so funny. Cheers to a wonderful summer!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Bug!!! Loved the pics btw. Hope he loved science camp!

    ReplyDelete