Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Is it time for school already?

Yes, it is time for school and today is Bug's second day of school. Yesterday, I helped out at his school all day, so that I could be close in case he had a rough day. This being the first time that he had been at school for all day, I have to say that I am very proud of him. He did quite well until around 1:00 or so, when he asked me if we could go home now...

His teacher said that he had done very well yesterday, so hoping today goes just as well. He decided that he wanted to ride the bus home, so I am sitting here chomping at the bit waiting for the bus to bring my Bug home. I am trying really hard to NOT email the teacher and ask how he is. I mean, if she needs me, she will call or email me, right? Errrrrr, I don't need to email her, I don't need to email her, I don't need to email her......

No comments:

Post a Comment